Friday, March 23, 2007

New Feature

One of the ways I learn about cool things to do with blogs is by reading other blogs. I already credited Mike Hyatt with a lot of the tools I've added recently. Well, I've found another little gadget to add.

Look over to the left and you will see a couple of new sections that indicate whether or not Melinda or I are online via three popular instant messaging services - AIM, MSN (now Windows Live Messenger), and Yahoo!. I know you could just as easily pull up the messenger service and see if we are online, but a lot of people don't automatically sign in to their service when they log in to their computer. This way, if you are checking the blog (you are checking, aren't you? We've been getting more regular at posting! Better yet subscribe over to the left!) you can see if you want to sign in and chat.

O.k., I know what you are thinking and I admit it - I'm a gadget freak and things like this make me giggle like a school girl. There isn't any practical purpose to having it, I just think it's cool. You caught me!

Enjoy...

No comments: