Saturday, October 13, 2007

Doha, Qatar

Qatar is in Saudi Arabia. It kind of looks like Michigan without the thumb. Why do I bring this up? If you look at our ClustrMap, we have a little red dot there. This might be the most exotic place we get a dot so I thought I would share the reason why!

Mark Sears is one of the geniuses behind eBible.com (also linked to the left, and if you haven't used it yet, I consider it to be the best internet-based Bible program out there). I met him through Thomas Nelson. He has a company called Godspeed Computing and lives in Canada, outside of Calgary. His wife works for the University of Calgary and they are living in Qatar for three months while she works for the UoC over there. I have a lot of respect for Mark as an internet guru, and consider Mark a friend. If you are so inclined you can follow his adventure in the Middle East over at MarkSears.com.

No comments: