Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blog Tune Up

O.k. - a couple of enhancements:

  1. A new feature was added to the left called Cluster Maps (I first saw it on Mike Hyatt's blog, but I have to give credit to my friend Mark Whitlock for adding it to his blog and inspiring me to do the same). So, tell all your missionary friends, and anyone else you know in foreign countries to at least take a look at our blog! I would love to see red dots all over the map!!
  2. Now that Google has taken over Blogger, the issue of separate users has been resolved, so now you can see when I post vs. Melinda posting. We will work on updating our individual profiles.

I hope this improves your overall experience with our little corner of the world wide web.

1 comment:

prosper1776 said...

nice blog, thanks for commenting on mine. I didn't go on to check this for... three days and I got 4 comments! it makes me feel good knowing other people besides my immediatefamily visite my site.usually i get on for ten minutes every other day or so to blog. are'nt the new google features cool?